True Prostate Flow Reviews – Does True Prostate Flow Work?
BPH which means benign prostatic hyperplasia or benign prostatic hypertrophy is a condition which is common in men who are fifty and above. This refers to the abnormal growth of the prostate which causes urinary problems because of its effects to the urethra. It is said that there are millions of men around the world who suffer from this condition each year. The primary origin of BPH is unclear yet there are several factors that are considered to contribute to its development.
Although the growth of the prostate is considered to be a normal circumstance in men, medical professionals are advising them to get checked regularly especially when they reach the age of forty. If the prostate grows into a size bigger than normal, it tends to squeeze the urethra, where urine passes, and causing bladder problems such as urinary retention, urine dribbling, urinary incontinence and dysuria. Severe complications like renal failure, prostatic carcinoma, and total blockage of the urethra are very likely to happen if these problems persist.
Men who suffer from this condition are given several treatment options which include mono- drug therapy like alpha blockers, combination drug therapy, which are usually given through injections, or surgical therapy like transurethral resection. These methods, however, depends on the person’s ability to cope and his overall physical state.
True Prostate Flow is nutritional supplement that claims to help provide relief from BPH and to support total bladder health. In addition, the ingredients found in True Prostate Flow have also been shown to promote healthy reproductive function and revitalize your sex drive. According to its manufacturer, you should take two capsules daily with food. There are no known side effects, though you should not take more than the recommend dosage, and should speak with your physician prior to beginning any new supplement.
True Prostate Flow ingredients include:
- Pygeum Extract – Has been shown to improve bladder discomfort and reduce swelling associated with BPH.
- Beta Sitosterol – Inhibits the production of dihydrotestosteron, which has been shown to be associated with prostate growth.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – Claims to be as effective as the “synthetic drug finasteride,” without any of the associated side effects.
- Cornsilk – Minimizes prostate inflammation and reduces painful urination.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – Contains high levels of Zinc and Omega 6, which can help regulate hormonal imbalances.