Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support Review – Does Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support Work?
The symptoms of benign prostate enlargement (BPE) can also called lower urinary tract (LUTS) symptoms. During BPE, the prostate gland enlarges thus causing symptoms that are all related to problems in urination. This is due to the narrowing of the urethra during the enlargement of the prostate gland. If the urethra is narrowed, it will obstruct the flow of urine and will cause symptoms like:
- Poor stream of urine. The urine flow becomes weaker and it will take longer for the bladder to get emptied.
- Hesitancy to clear bladder. There is a strong urge to urinate but when you are in the toilet it will always takes a while before the urine starts flowing.
- Dribbling of urine when passing and before ending.
- Poor emptying of the bladder. It is a feeling that you may have not totally emptied your bladder.
- Frequency of urges to urinate.
The first thing that a person needs to know about Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support is that this product is a nutritional organic supplement for prostate problems and is not a prescribed drug for immediate treatment. This supplement is made from herbs and other natural ingredients that you won’t be worrying on its side effects or addictive properties. This product is safe to use when taken with proper doses.
Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support is composed of potent ingredients like herbs, minerals; vitamins and extracts of saw palmetto, pygeum africanum and nettle root. These extract acts as soothing nutrients which also aid in promoting the health of prostate tissues and improve the urinary function. Other ingredients such as black pepper extracts, pumpkin oil and lycopene have antioxidant properties which are good for the body.
Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support also contains selenium and zinc which also have high levels of antioxidants. Vitamin E which is also found in Mercola Prostate & Bladder Support can neutralize and protect the prostate tissues from free radicals as well as prevents them from getting damaged.