Prostate 5LX Reviews
Early signs of enlarged prostate (prostatitis) may include fever and chills, lower pain, abdominal pain which is just above the pubic bone, perineal pain which is located on the pelvic floor, dysuria or burning sensation and discomfort when passing out urine, inability to fully empty the bladder, straining, and pain during ejaculation.
Other symptoms which can be associated with enlarged prostate include hematuria or blood in the urine, urgency to urinate, difficulty to pass out urine, pain in the testicular area, blood in semen urine which is foul-smelling.
Early signs of prostate enlargement may begin with fever, chills, discomfort in the lower abdomen and pain felt between the anus and the genital area. Men experiencing these signs and symptoms must seek help from a health care professional for early treatment. This will avoid the late signs of enlarged prostate may can be associated with orchitis, epididymitis and recurrent fever and infections.
Prostate 5LX supports prostate health and supports normal urine flow. Prostate 5LX was designed and manufactured by New Chapter. This supplement combines number of specific herbs, which are important for normal urination.
The company behind Prostate 5LX claims that all of the ingredients in the formula of this supplement are all natural and safe. The said formula can promote general prostate health and function by aiding in the modulation of the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme which is essential for prostate health.
Its unique blend of ingredients had made this supplement one of the crowd’s favorites, especially to its target niche, men suffering from prostate problems.
Prostate 5LX Ingredients:
- Saw palmetto is the most effective and well-known herb for prostate enlargement.
- Green tea has anti-oxidant properties with prostate health benefits.
- Urtica has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger is the richest organic source of 24 phytonutrient inhibitors.
- Selenium is a probiotic with anti-oxidant properties and is also beneficial to general prostate health.
- Rosemary is an organic anti-aging remedy.
- Pumpkin seed and extra virgin olive oil both have potential benefits for the prostate and can fight inflammation as well.