Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor Reviews – Does Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor Work?
Benefits and risks do exist in all forms of benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment. They are:
- TUMT (transurethral microwave therapy) is considered to be less efficient than having a surgery, particularly if the obstruction is around the center of the prostate gland. There might be a risk for an impotence, retrograde ejaculation (wherein the amount which is ejaculated is less), and incontinence. Although a hospitalization is not really required during TUMT, relief can be seen in 3 to 8 weeks, after that, another TUMT might be needed in the future.
- TUNA (transurethral needle ablation) – this procedure is also less efficient than a surgery, and a possible impotence, retrograde ejaculations and incontinence may happen.
- TURP (transurethral resection of the prostate) – has a big risk of retrograde ejaculation in 80% of most cases. There is also a possibility for incontinence, impotence, urinary tract infection and blood loss. This procedure can provide an instant relief in benign prostate hyperplasia and can improve urination as well.
Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor is the next big on cycle and men’s health product to hit the market. It is formulated specifically with key components to keep your organs safe on a cycle and off. Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor contains 6 of the most key ingredients to keep you healthy on cycle and to help maintain your overall health post cycle.
Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor ingredients:
- Milk Thistle – Milk thistle has a long history of use as a liver regenerator.
- Saw Palmetto – Historically, Saw Palmetto has seen centuries of use for prostrate problems. More recent use of this potent herbal extract has been in treating male pattern baldness. This is because it is able to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT.
- Hawthorne Berry – Hawthorn Berry is well known for heart and cardiovascular health.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – NAC, a major antioxidant, combines an acetyl group to the amino acid cysteine, enhancing its bioavailability. NAC has been research proven to promote cell health.
- Pygeum Bark – Pygeum, much like saw palmetto, is an herbal extract that promotes prostrate health and is in fact often combined with saw palmetto for that purpose.