Brainergy-X review – Does Brainergy-X work and any unwanted side effects?
Brainergy-X is a nootropic supplement designed to boost memory, focus and cognitive skills. The product is based on several nootropic ingredients such as Alpha GPC, Gingko Biloba and Theanine, which are meant to support cognitive health.
However, it also contains caffeine for an immediate boost in alertness and energy, and five different B vitamins in high concentration. Brainergy-X claims to have the best proprietary ingredient profile in the industry, with more than 1400 mg of active ingredients per dose, which is more than twice as much as Focus Factor.
The manufacturing company is called Evo-X Health Products, which sells at present three nootropic supplements, namely Brainergy-X, Shr3d-X, and NO2-X, all of them available exclusively through Amazon. Evo-X Health Products was founded in 2013 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Their best-selling supplement, Brainergy-X, was released in October 2014 and has since received an impressive amount of positive reviews from Amazon customers.
Brainergy-X contains the following ingredients: Vitamin B as Thiamin, Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin (2.5mg), Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 as Pyrodoxine, Vitamin B12 as Cobalamin, a Synergistic Cognitive Compound consisting of L-Theanine, Caffeine, Gingko Biloba, Panax Ginseng, Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha-GPC, BioPerine, Rhodiola Rosea, L-Tyrosine and Taurine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Rice Flour.
- Caffeine and L-Theanine, used in association, have been shown to support attention, mood and alertness, improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks.
- Rhodiola Rosea is a traditional Chinese herb well known for its stress reducing properties. Studies have shown it to reduce fatigue and protect the brain in stressful situations.
- Bacopa monnieri has been proven to reduce anxiety and improve memory performance, especially if used in association with Gingko Biloba and Panax Ginseng.
- Alpha-GPC is a well-known nootropic compound, promoted for its cognitive-stimulating properties and the ability to enhance power output in athletes.
- BioPerine is used to enhance the bioavailability of different nutrients through increased absorption. This is a patented extract from black pepper, which has undergone numerous clinical studies in the U.S. to prove its safety and effectiveness.
- Even though Brainergy-X also contains caffeine, the manufacturing company claims it has less than half the caffeine of a Starbucks coffee.